Accounting Settings Update
✅ Available: November 3, 2022.
Following our recent revamp & launch of the Setting Center, we decided to take it 1 step further and include the Accounting centers in this one stop shop!
Properly setting up your Accounting is essential to get off on the right foot.
From now on, most of your Accounting settings can be found in the "Settings" menu, accessible at the bottom of the main blue menu.
From Settings > Accounting, you have access to several main categories:
- The general set-up of your accounting with:
- The choice of accounting level
- Accounting periods
- Setting of the initial balance
- Advanced accounting options with the possibility of activating:
- Analytical monitoring by creating budgets and sub-budgets, and directly assigning income and expenditures
- Auxiliary accounting with customer and supplier accounts
- Accounting documents with:
- Classic documents (Journal, Income statement, Balance, Balance sheet, etc.)
- The File of Accounting Entries (FEC) and related documents
- Year-end entries with:
- Prepaid Income and Expenses
- Provisions and Invoices Not Received
- Advanced options like:
- The follow-up of subsequent payments which allows you to record at the time of entry the information of a future payment
- Voluntary contributions in kind to capture volunteer time, donations in kind and skills sponsorship
- The management of accounting visibility by the main platform if you are on the administration of an advanced group.
Some items will remain where they were initially, i.e. in the Accounting menu. This involves adding and customizing your bank and cash accounts, customizing accounting accounts, and managing third parties.
We are in contact with users to validate the relevance of this choice, and possibly change it.
We will notify you if this is the case.
Updates on Membership Subject to Approval
✅ Available: September 2, 2022.During the summer of 2021, we released the “Membership subject to...
Your New Campaigns Page
✅ Available: November 4, 2022.If you manage many forms on Springly, here is a development which...
View Rates & Optional Services for Membership with Approval
✅ Available: November 9, 2022.We continue to make small improvements to the membership forms...
Info on Checks Remittance Exports
✅ Available: December 12, 2022.As you know, the check remittance pages have been getting a big...
New Dashboard for Serenity users
✅ Available: February 15, 2023Your homepage Dashboard has been redesigned in order to help...