Your New Campaigns Page
✅ Available: November 4, 2022.
If you manage many forms on Springly, here is a development which should delight you!
It concerns the summary pages of your membership forms, donations, events, and online stores.
The numerous feedback and suggestions from our customers pushed us to give a little freshness to these pages to make them more dynamic with:
- More filters to easily find a form
- More visible information directly on your results
- Simplified access to actions
## More filters to easily find a form
From the pages that list forms and event ticketing, a text search field is directly accessible. The search is performed by inputting the titles of your forms.
If needed, more advanced filters are also available that allow you to search for forms and ticketing by:
- the status (published, draft, suspended, archived
- the creation date
- the page on which the form is published - note that this filter does not appear if the Website application is not active on your platform
- for memberships only: the type of contacts that the form is addressed, either individuals or structures - this filter does not appear if the Stuctures application is activated.
## More information visible on your results
With the new look of the form lists, you don't have to go to each form to find the right one: the information is now visible at first glance.
You see directly on each form "card":
- The name of the form (as before)
- The cover image if there is one. By default, it is no longer the logo of your association that is displayed, but a pictogram that no longer creates confusion
- The status of the form: published, draft, suspended or archived
- For memberships only: the type of contacts to whom the form is addressed (individuals or structures)
- The availability dates of the form if they are filled in
- The date of the event for ticketing
## Simplified access to possible actions, to eliminate confusion
We took advantage of the redesign of this page to improve the way we guide you through the possible actions. There are fewer buttons, but no less possibilities.
From your form listing pages, you can more easily:
- View the form's public page
- Go directly to the list of subscribers
- See the parameters to modify them, copy the URL of the form or duplicate it
So here is what it looks like now:
Accounting Settings Update
✅ Available: November 3, 2022.Following our recent revamp & launch of the Setting Center, we...
Updates on Membership Subject to Approval
✅ Available: September 2, 2022.During the summer of 2021, we released the “Membership subject to...
View Rates & Optional Services for Membership with Approval
✅ Available: November 9, 2022.We continue to make small improvements to the membership forms...
Info on Checks Remittance Exports
✅ Available: December 12, 2022.As you know, the check remittance pages have been getting a big...
Build your online forms, easier
✅ Available: February 8, 2023Being simple to use is essential on Springly: without it, it is...