Build your online forms, easier
✅ Available: February 8, 2023
Being simple to use is essential on Springly: without it, it is impossible to keep our promise to save you time.
We're excited to bring more simplicity to the way you create your membership, donation, event and product sales forms.
Follow me for further information 🚀
Fewer steps for a streamlined form
Gone are the 7-step forms you knew until now: now there will be only 5.
Indeed, three steps that generated recurrent misunderstandings have been merged, namely:
- Step 1: choice of membership / donation / event registration / online sales
- Step 3: dates of availability of the form
- Step 5: publication of the form
These three parameters of your forms are linked, separating them did not really make sense.
They now end up in the last step, the publication step - logical! 😊
More logical stages of creation
With this change, the steps for creating your form are as follows:
1. General information
That is to say, what is directly visible from your form. This contains the title, the cover photo, the description (enjoy it, the possibilities are wide), the contact information of your association, the possible attachments
For the event forms, it is also in this section on you will find the date and time of your event.
2. Forms and fees
If the terminology changes according to the type of form (membership, donation, events or online sales), the principle remains the same. Here you indicate the different choices available to people, and the associated rates and conditions. This is also where you can set up automations to save you time.
As before, this is where you ask for information to be provided by people when they sign up for your membership, donation or event form.
Reminder: this step does not exist in the product sales forms, but is replaced by the delivery options
4. Payment Methods
This crucial step does not change. This is where you indicate the means of payment accepted by your association for the payment of the chosen formulas.
This step has been expanded with:
- The possibility (or not) to register online - we obviously recommend opening the registrations online to save you a maximum of the time, this does not prevent you from also adding people manually
- The accessibility of your form
- If published on a link: the possibility to restrict access to certain people
- In case of publication on your website: the choice of the publication page
- Please note: if you wish to integrate your form on an external site using an iframe, it is imperative that you open the online registration and that the page is accessible to all.
- Dates for opening your online form
These steps, fewer in number and more logical, should make it easier to create your forms. If you are used to creating forms, it is likely that you will need a little time to adapt, but we have no doubt that it will be quick!
Accounting Settings Update
✅ Available: November 3, 2022.Following our recent revamp & launch of the Setting Center, we...
Updates on Membership Subject to Approval
✅ Available: September 2, 2022.During the summer of 2021, we released the “Membership subject to...
Your New Campaigns Page
✅ Available: November 4, 2022.If you manage many forms on Springly, here is a development which...
View Rates & Optional Services for Membership with Approval
✅ Available: November 9, 2022.We continue to make small improvements to the membership forms...
Info on Checks Remittance Exports
✅ Available: December 12, 2022.As you know, the check remittance pages have been getting a big...
New Dashboard for Serenity users
✅ Available: February 15, 2023Your homepage Dashboard has been redesigned in order to help...